Provide logistics management & fulfillment solution to allow customer to be able to “rapidly” deploy merchandising elements in accordance to individual market needs and increase “speed to market” for merchandising elements.
1. High SKU count, in excess of 200 types.
2. Little or no visibility to SKU type growth, incoming supply timing and demand cycles.
3. High variable of element sizes and packaging.
4. Extremely short notification and fragmented fulfilment request
5. No precedent management system or defined workflow existed
6. Budget constraint
1. Based on information available and complement with assumptions a base operating model were created from scratch.
2. Formulation of workflows for different requirements, reporting systems and setting up of parameters such as budget/response time/capacities were established.
3. Setting up of dedicated project team and purpose setup of facilities.
4. Working with clients to familiarize with system and consistent review and adjust of the system.
Successful roll out of the full solution and established a new rapid fulfillment capability for Asia market deployment within 6 weeks. A dedicated storage facility with 4000 sqft of storage space and more than 9000 units of merchandising elements were managed. Inventory management system, standard operating procedures for all key process such as incoming notification, inspections, inventory categorization, packing standards and activation process were put in operation. Since then, TR markets such as China, Hon Kong SAR, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand etc. had benefited with the support from the system.